TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
(or..don’t need to know more than likely)
- 10- I’m not as funny as I think I am. I know this. Please humor me anyway.
- 9- I love watching teenage tv shows… Vampire Diaries, Veronica Mars reruns, The O.C. reruns….it’s embarrassing. Almost as embarrassing as my reality tv addition (Survivor anyone?)
- 8- I sing. A lot. And out of tune. I’m constantly making up songs to the tune of well known songs. Why? Because I think it’s funny. Plus it’s better than my dancing.
- 7- I’m what some would call “a foodie” and proud! I am a great cook, but I CANNOT bake. Esp cookies. I always burn them. I try to blame my oven… (check out my recipe section under (extras) above for some of our family faves)
- 6- I love Joel McHale and Jon Stewart. LOVE. Them. Smart, funny men- what’s better than that?
- 5- I’m a big dog person. I apologize now if upon meeting yours I lavish it with love. I can’t help myself. Yes- I have a dog, an Australian Shepherd, and he’s the only one of my “kids” that actually listens to me 87% of the time.
- 4- The colors in my logo are because of my triplets. When I was working on my logo/branding- green of course was the dominant color theme. The other two children protested. “What about pink and blue- OUR favorite colors?!” they cried… so I added in a little pink and blue to soothe them. What about the newest addition, the fourth pea? Well we’ll see if he has an opinion as he gets older…and to answer the question I get the most right now, no I’m not changing the name to 4 Peas Photography.
- 3- I LOVE crocs & wear them everyday. If I’m not barefoot, I’m in crocs. I have many different colors. Yes I know they are ugly and totally a fashion disaster, but I don’t care. And yes, the green ones are my favorite. Don’t tell the kids.
- 2- The main reason I love photography- is that it’s a way to freeze time. I’m very sentimental and it helps ease the pain of their fleeting childhood.
- 1- “It’s all good!” is my favorite phrase. Life is too short to be grouchyMe and my 4 kiddos on my bday 2013:
(sorry it’s blurry- photo by my non-photographer hubby)The Fab Four Summer 2013Instagram Pic of them at Camp (it’s one of my faves cause #4 is so stinking cute)
——-STUFF I LOVE ——-